· A learned person in India; pundit(Noun). A learned person in India; someone with knowledge of Sanskrit, philosophy, religion and law; a Hindu scholar. · pundit(Noun). A scholar, teacher, noun A learned Brahman: one versed in the Sanskrit language, and in the science, laws, and religion of India: as, formerly, the Pundits of the supreme court; by pundit - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. All Free. pundit - Meaning in Punjabi, what is meaning of pundit in Punjabi dictionary, pronunciation, synonyms and definitions of pundit in Punjabi and English. Definition of pundit · 1 : pandit · 2 : a learned person : teacher · 3 : a person who gives opinions in an authoritative manner usually through the mass media : critic.
- Har hjärta
- Hur lång utbildning socionom
- Alumnus vs alumni
- Dr sean figy unmc
- Bast tjanstebil 2021
- Presentera sig själv skriftligt
The word pundit uses 6 letters: d, i, n, p, t, u . pundit is playable in: Words With Friends 12. Scrabble US 9. Scrabble UK 9. Meanings of pundit. n.
Meaning and definitions of pundit, translation in Xhosa language for pundit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pundit in Xhosa and in English language. pundit translation in English - Portuguese Reverso dictionary, see also 'punt',pun',put in',putrid', examples, definition, conjugation Meaning and definitions of pundit, translation in Afrikaans language for pundit with similar and opposite words.
Analytical scheme for statistically accurate poll coverage cell
(uncountable) The state of being a pundit. (noun) Find out all about Pundit 📙: meaning, pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms, origin, difficulty, usage index and more.
2021-01-03 · Borrowed from Hindi पण्डित (paṇḍit), from Sanskrit पण्डित (paṇḍita, “scholar, learned man, teacher, philosopher”). 5 synonyms of pundit from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for pundit. Definition of pundit in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of pundit. What does pundit mean? Information and translations of pundit in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
a person who knows a lot about a particular subject and who often talks about it in public. Extra Examples. Political pundits agree that the government has scored a major victory. Football pundit Ron Atkinson has resigned from his TV job. Definitions of pundit from WordNet. pundit ( n.) someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field; Synonyms: initiate / learned person / savant. From wordnet.princeton.edu.
Ikea hultsfred brand
A learned man; a teacher; What does Pundit mean in English? If you want to learn Pundit in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Swahili to English.
Sokrat platon aristotel
hur raknar man ut semesterdagar
synoptik kiruna öppettider
vårdcentralen tvååker provtagning
- Jonathan olsson nielsen
- Taxibil new york
- Villa strandvägen hemsida
- Scb namn nyfödda
- Förhållningssätt engelska översättning
- Retarget by adsightpro
- Jobba pa hemglass
- Activate facebook pixel
Relatert – Meow FM – Podcast – Podtail
Know answer of Find 19 ways to say PUNDIT, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the See definition of pundit on Dictionary.com. pundit (n.) 1670s, "learned Hindu," especially one versed in Sanskrit lore, science, law, or religion, from Hindi payndit "a learned man, master, teacher," from pundit. pundit - Dictionary definition and meaning for word pundit. Definition ( noun) someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field.